IrfanView Software. Software like IrfanView is made to be both easy for beginners and strong for experts.
IrfanView strives to develop distinctive, innovative, and intriguing features, as opposed to certain other graphic viewers whose entire “creativity” is based on feature cloning, taking concepts from ACDSee, and/or copying entire dialogs from IrfanView! (For instance, for more than ten years, XnView has been stealing/cloning functionality and entire dialogs from IrfanView.)
The first Windows graphic viewer software with support for multiple (animated) GIFs was IrfanView software. one of the earliest graphic viewers in the world to support multipage TIF. the first graphic viewer in the world to support multiple ICOs.
Freeware IrfanView is solely made available for personal, non-commercial usage (that means at home).
IrfanView is free to use in charitable or humanitarian organizations as well as in educational institutions (schools, universities, museums, and libraries). Please register and buy IrfanView if you want to use it professionally or at your place of work.
Some IrfanView features:
- 32 and 64 bit version
- Many supported file formats (click here the list of formats)
- Thumbnail/preview option
- Paint option – to draw lines, circles, arrows, straighten image etc.
- Toolbar skins option
- Lossless JPG rotation, crop and EXIF date change (also in batch mode)
- Slideshow (save slideshow as MP4 video, or as EXE/SCR or burn it to CD/DVD)
- Show EXIF/IPTC/Comment text in Slideshow/Fullscreen etc.
- Support for Adobe Photoshop Filters
- Fast directory view (moving through directory)
- Batch conversion (with advanced image processing of all files)
- Multipage TIF editing
- Multimedia player
- Print option
- Support for embedded color profiles in JPG/TIF files
- Change color depth
- Add overlay text/image (watermark)
- IPTC editing
- Effects (Sharpen, Blur, Adobe 8BF, Filter Factory, Filters Unlimited, etc.)
- Screen Capturing
- Extract icons from EXE/DLL/ICLs
- Option to change menu hotkeys (right mouse click on menu)
- Many command line options
- Many PlugIns